Facebook has released an update to their Camera app for the iPhone that brings improved reliability and a new screen name.
With Facebook Camera, you can share photos on Facebook faster than ever, and see what friends are up to in a feed of nothing but their photos.
- Post a bunch of photos at once
- See friends’ latest photos in one place
- Play with crops and filters
- Tag friends, add captions and say where you are
- See photos from different apps
What’s New In This Version:
- More reliable uploads
- Better explanation about location services access
- App works better when location services are turned off
- Help Center is available in the app
- Screen name is now “Camera”
- Posts that were creating multiple timeline stories now only create one
- Posts that were showing photos out of order now show them in order
Pricing & Availability:
You can download Facebook Camera from the App Store for free.