Apple has updated iPhoto to fix an issue with migration of albums from MobileMe and an issue that could case iPhoto to hang when upgrading libraries.
iPhoto ’11 gets a new look with stunning full-screen views for Events, Faces, Places, and Albums that let you take advantage of every inch of your Mac display. iPhoto also offers new ways to share and showcase your photos. You can upload your photos to your Facebook Wall and even view friends’ comments right in iPhoto. Turn your email into something really special with ten Apple-designed photo mail templates. iPhoto ’11 works with iCloud, so the photos you take on your iOS devices automatically appear in iPhoto, and photos you import into iPhoto automatically appear on your iOS devices. Add movement and music to your photos with one of 12 dynamic slideshow themes. iPhoto ’11 introduces a new way to create professional-quality photo books quickly and easily. And new letterpress cards let you combine your photos and text with elegant imprinted designs.
What’s New In This Version:
• Addresses a problem during the migration of albums from MobileMe Gallery that may cause photos to be moved from their original events into a new event called “From MobileMe”
• Fixes an issue that in rare cases could cause iPhoto to hang when upgrading libraries
Included in Version 9.3
• iPhoto can now open libraries from Aperture 3.3 or later
• AVCHD video is now supported
• The Description field now automatically expands as needed when entering text
• You can now flag a photo in Magnify (1-up) view by clicking a Flag icon displayed in the upper left corner of the photo
• Keywords and titles are now preserved when exporting files with embedded GPS location data
• A new Export option allows you to automatically organize exported photos into subfolders by event
Pricing & Availability:
You can purchase iPhoto from the App Store for $14.99.