Tapbots has announced the release of Tweetbot for Mac Beta; however, it’s only available for users who already authorized the alpha due to Twitter’s new API rules.
You can grab the Tweetbot for Mac Beta here. It’s important to realize that with this build you can’t add or reauthorize any accounts. If you delete an account or de-authorize an existing account you will not be able to add it again until the final version comes out.
Tweetbot for Mac (0.8.0) Change Log:
● lots of bug fixes
● can paste images into new tweet window again
● can copy tweets on timeline
● can do ‘open in new column’ (they also have keyboard shortcuts)
● multi-column swiping and keyboard support much improved. Use tab shift/tab to move between columns.
● better keyboard support: status detail + many other views
● profile view: can scroll user information so can see more tweets
● drag and drop tweets has been improved
● gap loading works properly now
● context click on tweet action buttons in timeline
● did I mention we fixed a bunch of bugs too?