Dropbox for iOS has been updated with AirPrint support and file sharing via Facebook and Twitter.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Bring all your photos, videos, and docs anywhere.
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to your photos, videos, and docs – no more attachments.
• Add files to “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
What’s New In This Version:
• Support for Korean
• Share files easily on Facebook and Twitter
• Support for AirPrint
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.