Pandora has updated its radio app for iOS to version 4.0.
Pandora Radio is free personalized radio that only plays music you’ll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a custom “station” that plays similar music.
You can also subscribe to Pandora One for $3.99 per month.
Pandora One gives you:
• No Ads everywhere you listen to Pandora
Plus the following features on the web:
• Higher Quality Audio
• Desktop Application
• Custom Skins
• Fewer Interruptions
What’s New In This Version:
***Special note to iPad users***: An issue with this update and iPads running iOS6 prevents using Pandora in landscape mode. We will have a fix shortly.
A new Pandora for the iPhone and iPod Touch with the following added features:
• Share your latest discoveries with friends on Pandora, Facebook, and Twitter
• Discover new music by following others on the Music Feed
• Re-discover your favorite music on your profile page
• Explore the artists and music you love directly on your device
• Full lyrics for the songs we play
• Artist biographies and discographies
• Detailed track features from the Music Genome Project
• Find even more music you’ll love by adding variety to your stations
• Enjoy constantly updated and expertly curated genre stations
… and other great updates:
• Timer added to the track progress indicator – drag the player controls up to reveal the timer
• Support for the taller iPhone 5 screen
• Support for new BMW vehicles with the “BMW Apps” option, see bmwusa.com/apps for more details
• Numerous stability and performance enhancements
You can download Pandora Radio from the App Store for free.