If you love taking lots of pictures with your DSLR and you already own an iOS device, feel lucky!
Triggertrap is a DSLR accessory which lets you control shutter, focus & flash, and if you don’t own a DSLR you can use Triggertrap iOS app to take pictures from your iOS device, and you can save 9.99$ from buying dongle.
How it Works: Plug the Camera connecting Cable’s GPS connector to your DSLR GPS port and pin to the Dongle, connect dongle 3.5mm pin to your iPhone headphone jack and you are ready to go within 10 Secs, flawless and works straight out of the box.
Controls: From motion through facial recognition and even GPS, it control Controls Shutter, Focus & flash through your iOS device.
There are 12 different Trigging Modes:
• Time Lapse
• Eased Timelapse (timelapses with acceleration!)
• Distance-lapse (take a photo every 30 ft/m)
• Vibration and shock sensors
• Sound detection (Clap to take a photo!)
• Facial Recognition sensor
• Motion detection
• Magnetic & metallic detectors
• Long-Exposure HDR**
• Long-Exposure HDR Timelapse
• Bulb ramping
• Star Trail mode
• Cable Release (press to take a photo) which also supports Long-exposure shots (exposures of up to 24 hours)
For many of the triggering modes, you can use the camera built into your phone, but if you want the full Triggertrap experience, hook it up to your SLR camera.
Pricing & Availability:
The whole package costs in Pieces, Triggertrap Mobile Dongle 9.99$, Camera Connecting Cable CL-DC2 for 9.99$, Triggertrap App from App store for 9.99$, the total of 29.97$ sets you for the next level how differently & easily you can control and take stunning pictures with your DSLR.
Checkout these Videos: