Twitterrific 5, a complete redesign of the popular Twitter client, is now available for download.
Twitterrific is the award-winning, fast and elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. The unified timeline lets you browse mentions and direct messages from a single view and the new theme panel enables you to tailor the way tweets are displayed. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum effort using gestures. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for the hard of seeing on iOS.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• All-new, fresh user interface
• Optimized for smooth, fast performance
• Unified, color-coded timeline for easy reference
• Customizable theme control
– Dark/Light themes
– Choice of font & font sizes
– Avatar size
– Line spacing
– Brightness control
• In-app tweet type notifications (Mentions & DM’s)
• VoiceOver support
• Easy account switching
• Pull to refresh
• Powerful gestures for quick control
• Supports Twitter picture service
• Attach and view location on tweets
• Native RT & RT with Comment
• People search
• Discussion view
• Threaded DM view
• Pinnable sidebar (iPad version)
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• Timeline syncing using iCloud or Tweet Marker
• Read-it-later using Instapaper & Pocket
• Translates tweets into your own language
• Advanced gap detection
• Offline support for posting, favoriting & following
You can purchase Twitterrific 5 for Twitter from the App Store for a limited time price of $2.99.
Watch the world’s videos and keep up with your favorite YouTube channels with the official YouTube app for iOS. Sign in to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads and more.
✓ Enjoy YouTube’s vast video catalog
✓ Find videos and channels more easily with voice search and query autocomplete
✓ Subscribe to channels and instantly access your subscriptions with the channel guide UI
✓ Read comments, browse related videos, enable subtitles and more – all while watching
✓ Easy video sharing to Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What’s New In This Version:
* Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
* Stream videos with AirPlay
* Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
* Add and remove videos from your playlists
* Clickable links in video descriptions
* Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
You can download YouTube from the App Store for free.
Apple has begun seeding developers with iOS 6.1 Beta 3, reports 9to5mac.
This beta version of iOS 6.1 contains bug fixes and improvements.
The update is not yet available through the iOS Developer Portal but it should be soon.
Concept for the Apple TV posted to the Verge forums by a user named Knowledge.
When I set out to compile these ideas I thought it would be impossible for anyone to ever launch such a product because of the current monopolization by the cable companies, but rather than figure out a way around that I decided to come up with a product that would be my ideal product, the product of my dreams and probably many others regardless how impractical the politics and economics of the whole thing might be. Here’s my take on the future of television, I’ll let the suits figure out the rest.
Google has finally updated its Google Voice app with support for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
● Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
● Send free text messages to US phones and make international calls at very low rates.
● Access your voicemail messages with transcription.
● Make calls with your Google Voice number.
What’s New In This Version:
● Optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
● Bug fixes and performance enhancements
● iOS 4.3 or above is now required
You can download Google Voice from the App Store for free.