Vimeo has released a major update to its app for iOS bringing a new, native iPad UI and an update, easier to use iPhone UI.
We packed all the best parts of Vimeo into one simple app, and now we’ve made that app better than ever. Upload, edit, manage, and watch your videos right on your iPhone, and, if you need inspiration, discover great videos based on your interests through our meticulously curated and eyeball-pleasing Channels.
• Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos and download them to your camera roll
• Quickly search for videos on vimeo.com
• Easily upload your raw footage or edited creations in HD or SD
• Pause and resume uploads
• Replace existing videos
• Edit titles, descriptions, tags, privacy settings, and credits
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, email, and/or SMS
• Add your videos to Groups, Channels, and Albums
• Get stats on plays, likes, and comments
Lots to see:
• Watch videos from your Vimeo feed, Watch Later queue, or videos you like
• Easily like videos, comment on videos, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Discover new and amazing videos in the Browse tab
An easy-to-use video editor:
• Capture video with focus control and grid alignment
• Combine, edit, and trim your videos
• Add transitions, titles, and effects
• Add music and sound recordings
• Control volume levels
• Save edited videos to your camera roll or upload directly to Vimeo
What’s New In This Version:
• New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI.
• Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor.
• Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up.
• View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album.
• Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos.
Pricing & Availability:
You can download Vimeo from the App Store for free.